Hypnotherapy for Exam Nerves
Can you relate to any of the following?
- Do nerves in exam situations stop you from achieving your best?
- Have you spent hours revising and then not achieved the exam results you deserve, because of your nerves?
- Would you like to be calm and in control in test situations?
- Do you know that you can drive, but tests make you lose confidence?
- Would you like a way to deal with exam stress and nerves?
How to deal with exam stress
Hypnotherapy can help you with exam nerves, so that you can perform at your best
When in a test situation, we can sometimes perceive the exam as if it were an actual physical threat, triggering the body's automatic 'fight or flight response'. This is essential if you have something dangerous to escape from, but is not required in a exam situation. So if your anxiety level is too high, it can stop you performing at your best when it is required.
Pre exam nerves can cause the following:
- Disturbed sleep pattern
- Increased irritability
- Increased negative thoughts
During an exam or test, nerves can:
- Affect our concentration
- Make us forget information
- Physically make us feel weak or shaky
By using hypnosis you are given the internal resources to build your confidence
Visualise the success you deserve!
Hypnotherapy is used to teach you techniques to control your anxiety and enable you to be relaxed enough to improve your memory recall and performance, whilst allowing you to experience just the right amount of tension to perform at your best.
Don't let your fear of exams get the better of you!
To discuss whether hypnotherapy could help you, or to make a booking,
call now on 07508 358220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org