What is Hypnosis?
* Have you ever been so absorbed in a book, TV program, or movie to the exclusion of everything else?
* Have you ever been doing something and wondered how you got there?
* Whether you locked the door behind you?
* Do you practice meditation, or daydream?
* Have you ever seen an advertisement on TV and gone out and bought the product?
These are all commonly occurring examples of going into or being in hypnosis: hypnosis is a natural state of deep relaxation and inner awareness. In fact, we pass through hypnosis on the way to sleep, so we recognize it as being a very pleasant and comfortable state of being.
First rule of thumb is to forget what you see on "hypnosis shows" by TV and stage hypnotists. The perception is that the 'subjects' are in a semi-comatose state, unaware of their surroundings, and unable to control what they say, think, feel, or do. This could not be further from the truth!!!
Hypnosis is actually a consensual state.
That means no one can force it upon you, and no one can make you do things that are against your will or beliefs.
It is very important that you understand that you are always in the driver's seat, and your thoughts, images, feelings and beliefs are your own.
To discuss whether hypnotherapy could help you, or to make a booking,
call now on 07508 358220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org